Pumpkins, Ponies, and Hot Dogs...OH MY!!

Today was a day filled with fun. This afternoon my dad and mom took me out with them to get pumpkin ice cream. It was so yummy. When we got to the ice cream place people were looking at me and wanting to pet me. I get so much attention everywhere I go. I guess it is the curse of cuteness. One lady asked if my name was Fifi (after noticing my brightly painted pink nails). What a silly name that would be. Couldn't she see my name on my tag. Oh well, and they say dogs aren't smart. Dad, mom and I walked down to the park, sat by the riverside and ate our ice cream. I got a little cold so I gave up on the ice cream and snacked on a nearby stick. It was quite tasty. Once our ice cream was gone, we piled back into the car and headed out. I was so tired from all the walking, attention, and ice cream I crashed right out on moms lap. Her and dad are so snuggly. I was waken only a half and hour later when we jumped out of the car at a place where there were lots of kids and pumpkins. Oh yeah, and apples everywhere. I heard mom say she wanted to see them make cider. Unfortunately mom was bummed out because it was so late that the presses had stopped. Instead of watching the apples get squashed (and there was lots of that there too(squash)), we walked down a big hill to see ponies. They sure looked tired and bored. I wasn't so sure I liked the ponies though. They look awful heavy. We went inside a little store with all sorts of smells in it. I wanted to eat everything, but mom wouldn't let me.
The day ended with a bonfire in our yard. We roasted hot dogs, NOW I know what happens to naughty puppies!!! Yikes. They did taste yummy though. I tried to swipe moms and she got upset. I did manage to get half of her bun. Unfortunately the stuff she had on it got all over my fuzzy pink jogging outfit. Mom is good at stains, hehe.
Well, after such a long day I am ready to go to bed and sleep at least three hours before I get up for my night time potty and nibble time. Mom looks so tired at 3:00 in the morning when I have to go outside, snack and play. She needs to go to bed earlier. So when I start whining to get up, she can play longer.
Happy Trails everyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home