A True Princess

A journey through life as seen through the eyes of a little 6lb. Chihuahua

Monday, October 17, 2005

Rain is Funny



Today was a very quiet day. My mom was making curtains so she was busy all day long.
This morning I woke mom up around 4:00, and she stayed up. I was tired though and fell back to sleep with dad. At 7:30 this morning mom made breakfast for dad and herself. I got nibbles too. Her eggs are so yummy. After breakfast dad went back to bed and mom still stayed up! Does she ever sleep. It is no fun waking her up when she won't go to bed to begin with. What is a puppy to do?
I went out doors this afternoon there was funny wet stuff falling on my ears and whiskers. I kept trying to pounce on it and bite it, but I could not catch it. I chased it around and it was way faster than me. That is saying a lot because I am fast!
After lunch mom was still working on curtains. So, I got taken for a walk. I like my walks. Within the first block there is another doggie just like me. I wish we could play together. Just across the street is a big bully dog, mom says is a pitbull (I think that might be a bad kind of dog). I stay far away from him. He barks real loud at me though.
Tonight mom fell asleep on the couch and then went to bed. She must have been really tired. I napped with her though. I figured I need my sleep too, otherwise I wouldn't be able to wake her up around 3:00 in the morning to go outside. Grandpa and grandma Smith took me for another walk this evening. They go out every night, without leashes, to visit the other doggies. They are lucky. Mom put a silly sweater over my adorable "Princess" t-shirt. I was bundled up tight. It is getting cold outside. I wish I had more hair on my belly.
I can't wait to meet my Grandpa & Grandma Hart. Mom told me she will just eat me up. I am a little scared. I have seen their pictures and they look nice. Not at all the kind that would eat a cute lil puppy like me. Mom says that Grandma Hart won't be allergic to me. That makes her real happy. Grandpa doesn't like puppies too much I guess. Well, he hasn't met me yet. I will wiggle my way into his heart.
I am going to go snuggle with dad. He looks sleepy now.
Happy Trails to ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home