A True Princess

A journey through life as seen through the eyes of a little 6lb. Chihuahua

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Taking on the World One Day at a Time



I am growing quickly. My legs are getting much longer. Plus I have learned how to bark. Dad likes to hear me bark. For the longest time I would only bark for everyone else, but him. I had to make him think I was still daddies lil princess. Alas, I has come out of my shell and began to show him my true colors. It is really funny listening to him make barking noises at me trying to get me to bark back. It is a fun game. Daddy is so silly.
Mom was busy today. She cooked a huge dinner. She made breaded pork chops, cornbread stuffing, macaroni salad, and apple crisp. It was all so tasty. Of course I got my helping. They are so good to me. She finished settling the back bedroom and bathroom. It is too clean. I can not find anything to chew up anymore. Bummer, she is no fun sometimes.
Daddy took a few naps today and I got to curl up on the sofa with him. I love to sleep, it is right up there with eating and tinkling. Since Grandma and Grandpa Smith have left, mom and dad have lots of time for me. It is much less busy around here. Mom says to dad that she LOVES it. It is very very hard living with so many people. Too many people to tattle on me. Now I can take over the world and maybe no one will notice.
Dad got mad at the big doggie next door tonight, again. He was made because the dog came after me when I was trying to tinkle and it scared me to pieces. I stopped tinkling and it made dad mad that the dog scared me so bad. I was just left shivering and whining.
Well, I hear I get to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Hart soon. I am so excited I could tinkle.
Dad is headed to bed so I have to scurry off too.
Happy Trails to ALL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home