A True Princess

A journey through life as seen through the eyes of a little 6lb. Chihuahua

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Was I Broken???

For the past several weeks prior to surgery, dad and mom had talked about how I was going to get fixed. So now that the stitches are almost dissolved I have to ask, what was broken? I surely didn't feel better when I came home then when I left to go see the vet. Remind me to never trust that vet again. Now mom has these nasty brown pills she gives me every month and some
smelly liquid stuff to make the bugs not like me. Come on now, I ask you... do I look like a happy camper. I think not!! Now I like to hang out all day on the heating pad and nap. How exciting is that? For the past week now, it has done nothing but rain. I can't even go outside and chase bumble bees. I am getting rather bored. I have chewed up all of my toys and done everything possible to have fun all on my own. Does anyone know how to make the water stop falling from the clouds? If so please do it quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home